View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 07:19 PM
Not as old as Randy

Significant Technical Input
I'll second that judgemental thing, not that this is exactly the place to do it though.

I know I get irritated and grouchy at times but it's usually the result of witnessing judgemental-ism. Then again, I've more than once been guilty of it myself. Anyway... when we consider what we're made of it's a wonder we do anything quite as well as we do - reading, writing, driving, flying the space shuttle or not peeing on the toilet seat. Let's all just ease up a bit, impart some information, ask a few questions and have a few laughs.

Remember, having a differing opinion doesn't necessarily mean you're being attacked. It's just that the other person has different experience or information, right or wrong. No matter hard hard we whip that dead horse he isn't going to move another inch on his own but he will begin to stink the place up.

Funny about the spelling thing. I am very sensitive to picking up misspelled words but as I grow older I find myself questioning my own spelling more and more each day. Even more peculiar is that each week I spend a couple hours in a recording booth, reading and recording books for blind and/or dyslexic people. It helps to keep it all in perspective... being sensitive to something, seeing it develop in myself and helping others that accept the difficulty yet not letting it hold them back or worrying what others think.

Hopefully we can put an end to all of it, it's just a crazy waste of time, space and effort.