View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 04:55 AM
Sixpack Subaru

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennEls
Had basically the same, wasn't until they put it onto a hoist and had the wheels turning that it was picked up, original thoughts were that it was something loose in the front r/h brake, then something in the cat, and then some other thing which I didn't quite catch. Mech just reached up and bent it. Pure pleasure to drive after that.

It appears that I have done it again, I will have to slow down a tad on those dirt roads.

K
Which dirt roads are you hittin' lately KennEls?? Anywhere 'challenging?'
Tell you what, we just got back from a trip to the Eildon Dam, the side road that goes over the spillway and circles around the catchment is just an absolute 'car-advert' road-(as we call it!!LOL!).
If you get a chance, it craps on the black spur, the Great Ocean Rd etc, Oh and BTW there is a 'Hillclimb' rd that is on the left about 1.5 kms in. Take the turn to the left!!!! You go up about 7-800Metres in 2.7kms!! and the last half is a one way road!!! THe best bit is the fact the road, (actual black-top/tarmac/bitumen), is absolutley deserted, there are leaves everywhere and you need to dodge the occasional fallen tree/branch etc....
But I HIGHLY recommend it!!!!!
VERY good for the soul
Cheers
Sixpack Subaru