View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 10:47 PM

Ok first off, a member of the board has offered to take their car to the shop for measurements, etc... so a HUGE thank you to them. (haven't asked to use their name, so I'll refrain from now, but if they want to tell then that's fine.)

In the meantime, yes the response has been VERY good indeed. I'm still not sure of the timeframe, but if I keep getting the positive emails from the producer and you members alike, I think things should be shaping up nicely here.

Also, if someone has a spare rear sway bar, endlinks, and bushings/brackets they can donate to the cause (I'll at least reimburse you for shipping) let me know via PM's and we can work something out. If not, I'll just take off my own after measuring, etc... and send it to them if they need. They may NOT need one, but it never hurts to be safe.

I'm going to take a bunch of measurements and pictures tomorrow night and hopefully can get that all to them ASAP.

I really like what I'm hearing, so keep on telling your friends (that own SVXs) about this and the more people we can get on board, I know the price will come down.

Thank you again, and as always... I'll be in touch!

-nevin bontrager

Home of the Bontrager Works 22mm rear sway bar!!