View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 06:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to JLHollowX13
yeah, i probably should do that. i guess it seem im going to have to, i just dont have a week to wait on the parts. im guessing a day or 2 to drop the tranny and get the diff apart to see whats wrong, then probably the same to get it all back together. then ill have to order the parts i need, thatll be another "3-10 business days". i just dont have that kind of time with school going on still. works not a big deal as i can get off whenever for however long i need. ill have about a week to get everything done, maybe a little less and im afraid ill run out of time (which is why i thought of getting the shopping list now, about a week and a half ahead of time) maybe ill just have to wait until this summer when i have all the time i need. all i know is im not gonna pay a shop to do it. first i dont trust them and second itll cost me a fortune, i could get a 4.44 auto for as much as they are asking and still have some extra cash. that was an option i was thinking about (4.44) but i just cant part with those low cruising rpms haha. i gues ill just put it off for a few more months