View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 01:36 PM

'94 SVX parts car due to wreck

Back in Sept. I sold my beautiful Laguna Blue SVX to my neighbor for his 17 year old son. This was against my better judgement as I had driven this car for 10 years and it was in great shape, it was a great driver. I felt it was too much car for a 17 year old. I promptly bought a very low mileage 2006 Sti and have really enjoyed it but it is a totally different animal than the SVX, as many of you know. Well, last week the kid rolled the car (several times) and even though they had to cut him out of it he came away, thankfully, with only bumps, bruises and a mild concussion. The car was totalled, but still has a good number of great parts, like the Boxer 6 engine (which just had had its 120K servicing) and tranny, new alt, AC compressor (2 years old), new stebro SS exhaust (6 mo. old) plus who knows what else. If anyone is interested in all or part of it let me know and I will pass it on.

I am thankful the kid is OK, but it sure hurts to see this car totally destroyed due to teenage irresponsibility.

The car is near Newark, DE if that helps.

Dan White
Ph. 410-392-3379

Last edited by ensteele; 12-29-2007 at 01:58 PM.