View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 12:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
same wheel sizes 19" but diffrent widths, with a 35mm off set the wheel gets pushed in more to make up the .50"-1.00" of width diffrence so 19 by 7.5 in from to a 19 by 8.5 in the rear with a 35 mm off set and a 40 mm offset for the front should work in theory

of course i could have all of it backwords !! LOL

i will mostly likely end up with 19+8.0 wheels with a 45-48 mm offset all the way around, i had 18+8.0 im my prevouse svx and my wrx has 18"8.0 wheels on it and much room to spare, the svx its pushing it,

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGJ
If you're talkin' different wheel and tire sizes front and rear I'm fairly sure you'll be 'staggered' all right...unless your car's a FWD ONLYor RWD ONLY you'll be 'staggered' by serious drivtrain problems. If I'm understanding you correctly, you're going for the traditional RWD performance look of bigger wheels and tires in the rear. Unfortunately, the Nissan 350Z and the Infiniti G35 used to model the wheels you're interested in are both RWD ONLY. I'm pretty sure that anything other than the same wheels/tire setup all the way around on an AWD car will cause major (read expensive) problems. At the v. least you'll need the diameter of ALL FOUR wheels and tires to be exactly the same.
WGJ