View Single Post
Old 08-04-2004, 04:29 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Wiz Send a message via AIM to Wiz Send a message via Yahoo to Wiz
SVX Windshild Choice

In about a month or so I plan on having my insurance replace my windshild. It looks like its been sandblasted. My question was if I got the non coated windshild (not the bronze one) but the reguar one insted, would the UV rays from the sun end up messing up my interior? I know the people with L's have them but they don't have leather.

I really want to make my radar detector work better. My only other option is to get a detector that mounts in the grill which is going to cost more money. My Whistler DE-1783 does not cut the cake in this car. It worked fine in any other car but the range is cut in half with this one.

So, should I buy the fancy radar detector and keep the nice bronze style windshield (I like it better personally) or get the non coated one and keep my old radar detector?

If there is any chance at all the non coated windshield would allow the interor to get damaged where the other one would not then I will stay with the bronze one.