View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynndi View Post
I had an amazing time - what a great group of fun, helpful passionate SVX enthusiasts - next year I am staying over, work will have to wait!

Special thanks to the organizers and the crew who jumped in to help put my PS return line back together when it blew off and fouled the parking lot - YT, you are THE man.

The rally was a blast. I have dibs on COZYKAT as a navigator next year unless she brings her own SVX up from TX.

I am glad that my Boxer cover ended up in good hands and that the other raffle winners ended up with some pretty neat stuff. If it isn't installed by next year, maybe I'll raffle my SVX air purifier....maybe.

Looking forward to the stream of photos and vids,

-Dave Wynn
hehe. Well if I manage to bring my SVX all the way from TX, then you can be my navigator! The rally was a blast - beautiful scenery, great company, and funny pictures!

Overall, I had such an awesome time and loved meeting everyone. John said I arrived to Reading innocent but by the end of the meet I was hopping into any SVX I could.

posting Reading pics soon....

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram