View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 04:45 AM

Tomodachi

Thank you for the support,
I didn't spend a lot money for the SVX. But since last June I have been trying to make the my SVX very safe and dependable while keeping it as stock as possible taking my hat to the engineers that design and built the car. I'm having way too much fun since I purchased the car. i have yet not invested in an outboard oil cooler for the transmission. Winter is here and I'm hoping no problem's until spring of next year when I can find someone to help me with the installation. Since taking over the SVX I purchase a K&N Foam air filter from Johston Speed Shop, Lansing, Michigan. Good price since he bill me here in Japan. When I took deliver of the SVX the power steering pump was singing and after sourcing this web-site i find out that with a TORK Driver and metric socket set I was able to replace the the O-Ring. Thank You Very much! The Subaru Dealership in East Lansing, Michigan had the new O-Ring for a dollar + tax. Since then the car is unbelievable!! A coworker of my mine suggested I talk to his Father's friend who is Yokohama Tire Dealer here Sasebo. I bought Advan Neova tires mounted and balance with full road side service 90,000 yen. Wow my car tracks like the ShinKan-Sen!!
So much for e-mailing its time for a Moutain run!
Later,
Yost-san