View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Recluse

Send a message via MSN to Darksied-X Send a message via Yahoo to Darksied-X
Bah, I got that beat. About 3 weeks ago, I got pulled over headed to work in the morning for no inspection (about a year overdue ). It took him almost 3 miles to catch me because of traffic (and I wasn't about to slow down, either), but he ended up catching me just before I was about to turn onto the highway. Damn. Considering fines for no inspeaction here are like $5/day after a month, I was crapping myself. Well, it turns out the cop was a buddy of mine, so after reminding him about the car I bought from him, he let me off with just a warning.

Fast forward 10hrs, after everyone I work with had a good laugh about it. I'm leaving work, with all my coworkers in tow, and I pass a Statey. Not again. Sure enough, he whips around and comes after me. Twice in one day, what are the chances? And, all my coworkers are driving by, laughing at me. So, he walks up to the car, and asks if I know why he pulled me over. I hand him the warning and say "I would assume this." He hands it back and says "Get it done, have a nice day." I never even saw his face, and total stop time was less than 2min. As soon as he was out of sight, I promptly caught up to all my coworkers, and flipped them off one at a time.

'03 WRX Wagon, World Rally Blue
'94 SVX LSi, Barcelona Red
'89 XT6 4WD, Grey & Rust
(and legally, an '01 Outback VDC skankmobile)