View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 09:29 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

What's all this arguing?? This is my first time back on the boards in a week and everyone's arguing about threads being closed...

Well what I'm gonna do from now on in all my posts is make it a Poll... The two options are gonna be "This thread should be closed" and "This thread is fine"... That should take alot of the work from the moderators and should allow everyone to see the percentage of people that are offended by the post.

I really think that all of the members need to grow a thicker skin though. There are some times where I see the most Non-Offensive threads closed then threads that I find offensive don't get closed....

Either way I can tell you this, in the year and a half that I've been on this site I have NEVER ONCE USED THE "This thread is offensive" BUTTON... Maybe some people need to back off that button too... If I find a thread offensive I just don't read it. That sounds like something that all those other members that are quick to "push the button" should think about doing...

Please if anyone is "Offended" by this thread please feel free to PM me and let me know how bad your feelings are hurt...

Finally I would like to thank everyone that asked about my little accident at the Dragon meet. I really appreciate all the comments and will fill in everyone as soon as I know what the verdict is from the insurance company.

Thanks

Chris

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...