View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 04:30 PM

Hi Karin

Your car interior description is priceless- now mine does not seem so bad! Do you just want a normal service for your svx or does it need some work? As previously explained to others here i am very fortunate to have had theProtecnia Racing team fix mine up last time- they did a top job!

I'm now living at Mona vale and looving it- to top it off, when i came home on Saturday arvo and was turning into my street....oh lalalala a pearl svx, clearly a resident as the wiper blades were looking a bit salt corroded.

I dropped Chris home then wrote a note and drove back to where the svx was parked and parked across the road from it (4pm). (I wasn't snooping but i did notice some evidence of a hungry jacks meal on the front passenger seat- possibly had been flame grilled chicken meal deal medium?)

On the note i just asked if they had come on a drive 2 years ago and i didn't introduce myself because i was going to leave mine parked opposite so that would explain the note.

A few hours later (and some rain periods as well) i joyfully went back to where it was parked at around 10:30 Sat night. To my dismay there was no letter and the svx was still parked there with my (now wet) note. I hope the marker i used didn't leak and damage their paint! The dilemma was- leave my car there overnight or make use of actually having my own car park for the first time in a year..... my own car park won so i drove home and now i'm not sure if the driver would understand the freaky note they got on their windscreen:

"Hi did you go on the drive 2 years ago? do you go on the forum?
Michelle & Chris"
(not sure if i added nice svx or not)

Anyway.... Jason do you have the numberplate i texted you? It was a Pearl 92 with yellow & black plates- i didn't write them anywhere else....

BTW, Jason I invented the stat of your area having the highest per capita svx ownership based on personal viewings. I am now going to take it back and say that they are all north of Collaroy (this includes: Paulie when he visits his friends, the black one on Macarrs Creek road, Newport claret, Me, The pearl one i saw in mona vale on Sat night which i am sure resides there, a green one like mine at collaroy, the white and black one somewhere near collaroy sighted on pittwater road a few times man with lots of hair and rambo or whatever his name was with the yellow one!)

I really should be doing some work!
Michelle