View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 01:43 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Jamsvx Send a message via Yahoo to Jamsvx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pylon500
You would think different if you found me on the street un-announced.
Talking of less than communicative
SVX drivers, it reminds me of the middle eastern bloke I followed in a white SVX one night.
I caught up with him at some lights where I was to turn right.
With me in the right turn lane, and him in the lane next to me, I powered down the wife's window and loudly said "G'Day!", to which he looked at us as if we were driving a camry.
I tapped at the split window frame I case he didn't recognise the car, to which he continued to stare disdainfully until the lights changed, whereupon he just took off down the road as if I was going to race him from the right turn lane, changing lanes without indicating as he went.

Sidenote; In my fourteen years of driving the three Subi's I've owned, I've tended to notice that usually the most curtious drivers on the roads are other Subi owners, had he stolen that one?
Are we really the most law abiding drivers? (speed limits excepted!!)
Rego was
black on white AAS-49Q
Arthur
ps, If any of this looks weird, I'm just getting used to my new computer running Mac OS.X.
What, may I ask, is wrong with driving a CAMRY!!! The blue peril SVX Pursuit Vehicle caught many a rare SVX!!!

Shame on you, for shame for uttering such harsh words.....

*off to draw SVX windows on my office window*

27 August 2002 to 27 January 2004 - she will be missed

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!