View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 09:18 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: Lambo door kits?

I can get butterfly(gullwing) door kits as well, I personally prefer the vertical style but it wouldn't look bad on the SVX with butterfly doors. As far as the swing out and up I have a friend who has the gt factory kit and it only has to be opened a max of maybe two inches before going vertical but it can open a decent amount vertically which makes it nice if you don't want to open them vertically all the time, it gives you the option.

Also the GT Factory kits are adjustable they have 5 different adjustments so that you can fine tune the door to work just how you'd like it to on your application.

The GT Factory and VDI kits both come with very strong shocks that will handle more than the weight of the SVX doors. Also they have new Dual Adjustable Arch Plate which makes them even easier to control and adjust your doors for perfect opening and closing every time.