View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser
Tom!!
Thanks for the 'christening ceramony'!! It was the perfect end to a LONGGG awaited day!!!

We still don't have a roof over it, but it WORKS!! When the new building arives, that shop will be 62 ft long! Note that it is placed in the middle of the floor, to allow pleanty of room for prep and mini-meets!!

Jerry
The 'roof' is SUPPOSED to arive on thurs may 11, (crossing fingers)

I am going to pressure wash all buildings tomorrow, and the paint will be coming as soon as the roof does, so I can get the right color!!

I'll be getting the black and white flooring as soon as the inside walls turn white, and the cabinets are hauled out to the shed for a paint job!!

I figgured with the amount of scrap metal the ol' GMC is going to be hauling away, that this would be a good time to give the brakes an extreem makeover!! I recieved all new pads and shoes, hardware, metal lines, wheel cylenders, fuel filter, oil filter, and various items, to make him more productive!!!

He's been hauling things IN for over a year!! Now he's going to haul things AWAY!!!!!!!
I can't really complain about the ol GMC!! I have put a power steering belt, a lower control arm bush, a tail light bulb, and a quart of oil in it for 18 months service!!( and a LOT of GAS!!) he LIKES gas!!!

When this phase is over, I'm going to "PIMP" that rascal!! Then I will have to go buy another "work truck"!!!!
I had to buy the GMC, cause I "pimped" the 91 Dodge, and couldn't bring myself to 'hurt it' anymore!!

Jerry

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry