View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 12:55 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by svxfiles

Tom!!

you could have taken the pics from a better angle!!! The 'crusher fodder' detracts from the over-all message!!! You'll never make it as a 'brochure' photog!!!!

You need to go back down and shoot the pasture and front yard!!!

Everyone will think the whole place is covered with DEAD aerostars!!!

Actually.they are full of subi-parts that need sorted!! and WILL be discarded as soon as the new buildings are in place!!!

The concrete turns 30 days old today!!! The guy that will install the lift will be here in 36 hours!!!! The guy that hauls the junk away has been a frequent visitor, and things are MOVING AGAIN!!!!

We spent all day saturday making ready for the "NEXT PHASE" and will be adding a plasma cutter to the list of things that we always wanted, but never had!!

The guy that has the paint for all the buildings that are not new, called today, and said that the paint has arived!! The windows came last friday, and the new 10X10 door was installed . The 2 gal spray outfit came in sat, and awaits the arival of the paint!!

A guy is coming wed to look at the tired old loader that has done all this work, and if he decides to take it home with him, I'm going to use the money as down money on a bobcat!!

Jerry

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 05-02-2006 at 01:00 AM.