View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 11:16 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
ok... Moderators please observe.

Rob, I tried to send you a reply by PM but you box is full. So here for everyone to see, out in the open, is my olive branch...

I feel that I have (for the most part) had a decent sense of humor about the Stuff going on here. And that would seem to be the difference between us. Right now I'm laughing at the turn this has taken and you are not. I value my membership here too much to jeopardize it by flaming you. I get far to much information about the car that brought me here to take the banter between us too seriously. However, you sending me the picture (not once but three times) with the three teenagers flipping me off is offensive and what I consider a personal attack. If you think that it is intimidating ... you are wrong. Please keep your pictures to yourself.

Rob, I know what my I. Q. is and I know that I've survived 50 years in social situations without getting hit or thrown in jail for my behavior. I think that two people should be able to either resolve or overlook their differences without resorting to name calling and insults. Ignorant does not mean stupid. It means uninformed and can be a very subjective term.

I'm sorry that I put you on ignore for so long, as some people have told me that you have had some very insightful discussions with others here. I hope that we can get past the name-calling and have some discussions that don't deteriorate into name-calling.

On the other note that came up in Chat last night. I have a friend here in SLC that play's Duke with me on line for hours at a time... Perhaps when the new one is released you and I can shoot at each other there to relieve some of this tension. I'll try and copy you the website when I find it tonight.

Well there it is ... my olive branch... but please be careful if you take it... Olive trees have thorns... your choice to take it or to burn it.

Thank you everyone for your time.
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .