View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 01:09 PM

Re: Great stuff to go quickly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77 View Post
I have never gotten all of my money back from a PayPal purchase gone bad--only partial payment.

When I saw these Ebay ads my first thought was of our old friend McMahon from the NY area that scammed and cheated a lot of people including me.

But my first post concerning the ads was not on potential scam, but on the prices when presented here as "great stuff cheap". I don't see many bargains at all. Starting bid for a taillight $50????????????? Used antenna--$100??? Where are the bargains???? And of course the shipping prices--once listed on Ebay it becomes a part of the bidder/seller contract and is hard to get out of.

Also, when I see the confronted seller only paying lip service to all the comments on here instead of an explanation that would make people feel a bit warm and fuzzy. Makes you wonder???

Lee
Lets start here: what have I not answered? No need for hostility; i'm not paying lip service to anyone here; i'm trying to be direct.

Next, isn't sales of any kind about supply and demand? I made a decision on the prices of the parts and if some don't sell, I will take the best offer. Also, remember what I said about shipping. It will be actual costs; it was a mistake.

Last, partial refund? I didn't know PayPal had a policy like that. I always see before paying for something "Insured for up to $xxx"