View Single Post
Old 03-18-2004, 04:18 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally posted by immortal_suby
I remember watching real tv or a similar show not too long ago and some asshats found a black panther in the mountains so they chased it down and shot it.
What are there like 4 of those in the US? So they kill one?
I was totally cheering when the panther got a piece of the guy. Unfortunately it didn't kill the guy.
I should watch more tv. That sounds like an interesting thing to watch. Now how do I turn this tube on?

What's funny is that I got my hunting license and went though the stupid course of teaching people not to shoot themselves to get the license. I haven't actually hunted before, but would like to try. Funny thing is that I have no interest in hunting with a gun. Bow hunting seems more interesting, and better yet, if legal, spear hunting. I'm looking for someone who can custom make a few spears for me so I can give that shot (pardon the pun). I would like to track maybe some deer or some boars to hunt, try my damnest to sneak up on them, poke them with a spear, and go running after them (although I hear boars charge at ya when ya piss them off ).

That is a true sport in my opinion. Anyone know if using a spear is legal? I remember reading that we are suppose to only take a shot at an animal if we can get a clean shot. Not only do we have to be P.C. and care about other human being's feelings, but now we have to be humane to wild animals we hunt too. What is this world coming to?