Thread: I saw this...
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 02:09 AM
Hitchhikin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
All i can see a very exaggerated front end, i mean the hood design and ventilation things... to cope with these designs, you need at least 19" wheels and not "hyundai like" small ones..
That exaggerated front end is stock on WS6 Trans Ams/Formulas. I don't really like the guy's aftermarket wheels.. The stock ones have thinner spokes and don't look as bloated.

I now have a Formula, which has similar styling, but no ground effects, lower spoiler, and less aggressive front and rear bumpers. Basically, it looks like a stock V6 Firebird. But it purrs the way a V8 should. Of course, that ram air effect provided by the huge nostrils is pretty much BS, but there are slight gains.

Can you believe that LS1 F-Bodies (98-02 Camaro/Firebird) now have access to turbo kits in the $2500-3500 range? 415 rwhp seems to be standard with these kits. You guys really need to find someone who's good with turbo plumbing to start sorting out a turbo kit for you guys... And an electronics guy to work with the ECU...