View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 08:19 PM
What Potholes ???
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Registered SVX
I'm not telling you what to do but i'd re-think your decision. A friend of mine worked at a car stereo shop where loads of CC customers brought their cars after they had problems. A great deal of the work was very sloppy, not to the naked eye but when you look around you may find lazy shortcuts, broken parts glued back together, holes drilled where you don't want them. I even saw a car with wires running from the inside of the car through the door and into the hood because they couldn't get through the firewall. If you can watch and help with the install I would suggest it, but please be carefull. I'm not bashing CC installers but I think it depends on who you get, whether or not they enjoy what they do.

92 Pearl White Ls-l (138k) Euro Headlights & Blinkers, 97 Grill, Euro Tail Lights, SS Brake Lines, Stebro Exhaust, Slotted Rotors, Classic Registration
96 Legacy Outback (206k) 5-speed 2.2 Lightweight Crank Pulley, Group N Trans & Motor Mounts SOLD
Wanted: Steering Wheel

Last edited by michael; 02-02-2005 at 08:22 PM.