View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
The Vineland NJ Crew:
Slonsvx5mt=Biostar=oleks=1vs1vs1=alex2888=Blueclar etsvx = Sanya = Sasha=dans_carparts=nabdka=carparts_n_more=samsnay esh
he is also banned users here svxaddict and SVX Parts
one of his email addresses : shnyrok@gmail.com

ebay : 1vs1vs1 and biostar10 and edknot Alexm2888, svxpartspro, and his shilling sidekick civickilla28, and lyuppa05 shill bidders
ebay = sashan1984

Do not buy from this guy unless in person! HE HAS RIPPED OFF MANY SVX OWNERS. HE IS A CROOK. HE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY
http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...erid=alexm2888
Do a search on bidder civickilla28 and you'll find him shilling up the bids on everything Alexm2888 sells

premiumprestigiousparts on ebay, premprespart here. - using the network logo without permission and claiming we back his sales. He might not be a scam artist, but we do not back his work as advertised in his sales.

Theresa Rudd, (theresa)Texas
Doug Rudd, (doug) Texas

luvangelsexybaby and Revocue and rhapland and CopsodyX and SVXPARTSTOGO and svxpartsforyou94 and svxpartsnow and Auctionsbyrosie (same person)- EBAY - Long Island rhapland@optonline.net
Joseph McMahon
35 Earl Ave
Northport, NW 11768

Nicholas Smaldone - Long Island.
Nicholas Smaldone hpi911t@yahoo.com
187-A Extended Bowery Street
Frostburg, MD 21532

Steven M. Castano wcdbsteve@yahoo.com & stan410@aol.com
22 Potomac Lane
Sayville, NY 11782 (631) 563-1292

mrcadilac and smallbusiness and adenis2005 and portlandnix
f350diesell (same person) - EBAY - Florida

klassautomotive and adsautosinc and lotsofsvxs - EBAY - north port, Florida

nota5speed - Matt Delacruz, zakman@california.com

beansSVX - this site - possibly not shipping parts out. Status undertermined due to no communication but beware of buying from this user until some unresolved deals are settled.

Ebay = up4auction (bromm auto outlet)- scottsdale Arizona ebay seller - shill bidding.

Ebay = getriddait

Stay away from kenny snead (darksideperformance@hotmail.com) He scammed me out of $175 for a megasquirt on probe-enthusiast.com. Never sent the unit then said he'd trade me some turbos for it instead. Never sent the turbos and said his father had cashed the money instead because he thought it was for him since they are Senior and Junior. After I said no to the turbo offer and I wanted either the MS or my money back he disappeared.

ChicoSVX - Has appeared to rip off a few members of the site
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.

Last edited by immortal_suby; 04-09-2009 at 10:18 PM.