View Single Post
Old 03-30-2002, 08:55 AM
red95svx

MORE NEWS FOR NESVX MEET IN WEBSTER

OK. The meet at Tri-State Subaru (see previous posts) is going to be held on May 4, 2002 from 12-4 (or whenever we decide to leave). The dealership has asked me to tell everyone two things:

1) The parts department is selling off a TON of parts for older Subaru's at HUGE discounts. They need the room for newer parts.

2) The Senior Master Tech will be available to answer questions for about one hour. We might be able to have a discussion in the shop where an SVX will be available for a hands-on display. If so, the tech will demonstrate some routine maintenance and/or repairs. If not, the discussion will either be held outside if the weather is nice, or in the dealers main lobby if it's raining. The tech CAN NOT test drive any vehicles. He CAN NOT put anyone's car on the lift. He CAN NOT do any work to any vehicle, unless you are willing to pay for it. This is due to insurance/liability reasons. He will gladly answer any questions we have, and demonsrate things using the display SVX. He is a VERY smart man.....let's see if we can stump him!!!

Tri-State will also provide free food (snacks, drinks, and a BBQ) and they are thinking about having a raffle for prizes. I will let you know as soon as I do.

Again, EVERYONE is welcome to attend, even if you don't own an SVX (but are a big fan!). Hope to see you there!

David