View Single Post
Old 03-26-2003, 11:33 AM
lightning_8669

Unhappy SVXlessness

"Black over Claret, nice colour "

Doug now has two black over Claret SVXs. I think they were "born" only a couple of months apart late in '91.

My early choice for the B over C was to match Doug's machine so his neighbors wouldn't talk when I came a callin' while he was out on business. But then he got them big damn dogs and, well, it just wasn't as much fun visiting Mrs. Mohr if'n you know what I mean.

Actually I liked the car for all the right reasons. I enjoyed putting the 80,000 or so miles on it that I did over about 3 years of ownership. Almost all highway miles. Certainly would have liked to have done some meets with it but there's that house project. Actually Doug could attest, after his brief visit last night, that the current area under project control more resembles the World's largest litter box. Which just makes me more certain that I done something wrong in a past life.

And Doug, regarding the Omni. Might I suggest putting it out on the front lawn, remove the engine, put it up on blocks, leave the hood open and watch a tree grow up through it. Always a nice arrangement.

If all goes well in a few years there'll be a high mileage Honda, Civic EX up for sale.

May she treat you well Douglas. And keep me posted on the tires.