Thread: What Is Rice?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2002, 09:30 AM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
That was not what I was leading to actualy. I said that any car that came out of the factory that was not a sports car, but was turned into one is rice. A porshe is not rice, a 300zx is not a rice, a 3000GT is not a rice, and an SVX is still not rice no matter what you do to them. They were made to fly from the factory. It's the civics and preludes, and even the kias that can keep up with the SVX that I consider rice. Even when they can go like heck and everyone says wow, that was a nice race, they still hold the image of an overgrown eggplant, or a banana on wheels. How fast could you possibly go in a kia before your bicycle wheels start to stretch and the car feels like it wants to fall apart. I guarantee you it's not even near what the SVX can do. Just try to stay clear of the fart boxes and 5 inch tailpipes.
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.