View Single Post
Old 01-25-2003, 10:14 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Question Aussi Returning home, can I bring my SVX??

Hey fellow Aussi's

I was born in australia (Adelaide area) and plan on comming back to australia after I finish my time in the Marine Corps. I was wondering if I will be able to bring my SVX back to Australia with me. Is it alright for me to have a car that has the steering wheel on the left side?? How would I go about that?? I love my SVX alot, and from what I hear there are hardly any SVX's in Australia. Something like only 250 cars total!!! So If I could bring it back it would be a really rare car there. More so there than here in the States!!! That would be awesome!! If any of ya know if there are any rules about bringing a car from another country, please get back to me... I have about 2 more years on my contract and plan on comming back in about 3 years. But I'd love to plan ahead before I spend lots of money on my car... Thanks mates!!!! have a great day!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...