View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 04:53 AM

Registered SVX
Re: Ceika Coilovers for the SVX

I pm'd you this same info but I figured anyone looking into this will want the info.

First there is still a wait time, he (at that time) builds to each costumer's specs. I ordered Feb 1 2012 and they arrived about june 2012. I think his turn around time may be better now as the most of that time was a hang up in customs he said. You can look through the thread about it some people were starting to give up on them.
Second all struts(oem or other) will need some sort of (tophat) the top of the strut is just a threaded cylinder that goes through some material (like rubber in the case of oem) that is able to bolt to the strut tower. The good news all his coil overs ship with such a (tophat) but if you want it to have camber adjustment that usually costs more if you can find it check his ebay listing he had pics of the various options. This pic is the (tophat) I chose it has the adjustable camber.

You will also need a new front say bar mount which he provides but make sure he remembers he needs to send it with the struts, I got mine several weeks after as he did not realize I needed one. it looks like