View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWER on demand
If they suck so bad, why didn't the offense-dominated Rams roll it up on them? How'd they get 7 sacks on Bulger? The Eagles had their A-passing game today. Plus Andy Reid's ratio for pass/run was something like 56/43...with passing being more since we are more of a passing team. Our wide recievers also looked great and made great catches. This is what this offense is capable of doing. L.J. Smith is going to be a good Tight end....greg lewis is a nice WR and TO is TO. McCants is going to get some more playing time next week against Oakland so we'll see how he turns out.I don't know if this was noted on espn, but the Eagles 583 yards of total offense was an Eagles' team record for a game. I'd guess the Eagles +441 net yardage differential in one game is probably also a team record. Good game for the birds...im very happy.
Face it, it was a horrible mismatch. I actually felt bad for SanFran a few times. The advantage here is that the game helped to remind Philly of what they are capable of. Hopefully this game, and not the first, will set the tone for the rest of the season.

Pitt and Philly won, New England lost...this was a great day in the NFL. Now we just need a Dallas loss tomorrow night and the week will be complete.