Old 05-29-2003, 11:48 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by pylon500
Gee, it went quiet all of a sudden
I was hoping to see more of the Sydneites pop up on the site for the get-together.
Hello, Anyone there?
Does anyone know where I can get a high resolution version of the
SVX.net

Arthur,

The designer of the logo is John Hoffman, who is a graphic designer. I am sure if you send him a Private Message [PM], and say what you want, he will send you a hi-res copy. His handle is svxcess, look him up in the "Members" list, and PM or email him from there.

logo as I was thinking of doing a few business cards to stick on stray SVX windscreens when I find them , notably the Burgundy/Black one I see near Maquarie Uni.
That brings up an off thread question (and please excuse my ignorance ), are
Burgundy and Claret the same colour?
I see the two colours mentioned in various posts, but not many photo's to depict if the same or not.

No, they are similar, but not the same. Claret is a good deal darker, and I prefer it, although the Burgundy is a nice colour also.

In general, if they are Black over Very Dark Red, then it's Claret. It changed to Burgundy the year the roof and bootlid was made same colour all over.
[In Japan, they had black over a very tasty darkish red, not so bright as the flaming reds you see, a tasty colour. Scarce one though]

Actually, while I'm wearing my pointy
white hat I may as well ask; What's the difference between an LSi and an LS-L
Arthur.

ps now I see why not many bother with coloured fonts it took me ten minutes to draft the message, and half an hour to do the colouring!!!
These are US market designations. I think Oz cars came with everything, maybe except active steering on the back wheels. You could ask on the US Babble what they mean.

For colours, check out www.subarusvx.com He has lots of pictures of all colours.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl