View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: Do you think Im being unreasonable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by techy101 View Post

Relationships are a two way street. Compromise and understanding required on both sides.
This is the ideal relationship for me. If you have read carefully what I've written... ok let me copy paste it again: "In my nature as a person, I tend to "spoil" women by making them feel VERY secure with me. Show her love, attention, even got to the point thinking instead of her of what makes her "bothered" and "unhappy" and do whatever I can to reverse them..."

I tend to have an excellent relationship with the girl in question. I was never the one mistaken, and the proof is that each time the quarrel ends with her apologizing to me. I want everything to be perfect, I look for compromise and understanding... but you know and I am not generalizing, women tend to have some steep and awkward behavior (hence the thread about women ).

The way I explained my reaction "when I feel the slightest slip on her side, I turn into a monster. No attention, no SMS, no missed calls (meaning.. Hi), even make her feel jealous towards some of my girl friends.." is to make her feel the difference between the good me and the bad me... and eventually and prematurely the fight ends without much casualties and everything is back to normal again.

In the Tatto case, you think compromise and understanding play a role in this? She did commit a mistake... I am not saying I do not agree about what she did to herself, its her body she is free to do whatever she wants with it. Same as what I did to my SVX, some think I messed it up, but it is my car, I am free to do whatever I want with it. The mistake she did is that she disrespected his presence and his opinion. In the worst case, she could have sat with him and told him that she doesn't want to do something behind his back and her friends are pushing her to do it and she is convinced to do so.

Where is he in all of this?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.