View Single Post
Old 11-08-2001, 10:15 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Re: Re: type r.

Quote:
Originally posted by SVXtypeR

Think about it... I'm talking SUPERcharger. Low-end grunt from the "big-block" (in Import terms) H-6 coupled with an over-driven ATI or a Lysholm 3300 (my SC of choice, but It's not out yet) coupled with AWD. Knock off a few hundred pounds with a c/f hood and fenders, racing seats and whatnot, and it becomes easy to see that such a car could EASILY SMOKE any stock Camaro, Mustang, Vette or even Viper, and with a can of octane boost and a pully change, could give modified versions of these cars a run for their money.

I have beat stock CAMARO and Mustangs with my stock car -- even at the line (at times). Beating the stock is easy. It depends on how you drive the car and how the other idiot drives his. I used to own a 95 camaro (stock). I know how sluggish the camaro is compare to the SVX. On the other hand, my friend has a 98 SS with 550hp at the wheels on 6 spd stick. There is no way in hell I can beat that car no matter what I try. I put in 93 and fuel booster and still run far too short.

The stock mustang and camaros, is a whole different story. They look at the SVX like any other rice car and pull up next to mine and tried to race. Before they know it, they are car lengths behind and they see my tail lights. Oh I love the Lake Shore Drive..

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!