View Single Post
Old 12-09-2002, 08:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to svxboy
eg33 swap

I know for sure Joel from JC sports did the eg33 swap into a legacy. Not exactly sure what year it was. But I will tell you this, he had to also swap the SVX struts and springs into the Legacy to handle the extra weight. I remember him telling me he had to re-drill the upper strut towers to fit the SVX mounts. I know the SVX struts bolt to a slightly thicker knuckle front and back. I am not sure if he used SVX knuckles or adapted the Legacy knuckels to fit the SVX struts. And then there is the sway bar mounts to consider. He did use the ECU that matched the engine. I dont know if he modified the crossmember, not sure about the rack either. I know he did use the turbo legacy tranny, primarily because it uses the pull type clutch(I think) It is the opposite of all other Subaru trannies. Has more pressure. hope this helps, Greg
92 Teal SVX LS, Superwhite headlamps and front turn signals, Premier DEX-P1R Deck, A/D/S P850 and Earthquake 200DHC amps, PG Bass Cube, 3-10 in. Diamond Audio subs, A/D/S 346is front components, and Vifa rear 6x9's. B&M tranny cooler and temp. gauge. Flowmaster custom dual exhaust, Tenzo-R conical intake filter, JC Sports torque chip, and a Mid-Height wing for an Integra that fits perfectly and stands 6.5 in. tall. ART front and rear cryo/slotted rotors, SS brake lines and EBC "Green Stuff" pads. My email address= fastestsvx@yahoo.com