View Single Post
Old 03-17-2003, 11:44 AM
CARLiTO_

Yo I am from Canada too...from T.O..

Lemme say this, rite now a full tank of gas costs me $51 cdn. Yea maintenance is expensive and all but is definitely worth it when u drive it. In time, I am goin to convert it to 6 speed and as long as ur maintain it, it will last forever... Like any car, the svx does have it's fair shar of probz but all can be fixed but u may need to put a lil $ to fix them permanently....U can change the stock rotors to the cross drilled ones of the "big" ones from brembo, u can convert it to 5/6 speed....U don't have to do all this in the beginning, over time would be better but once these are both done...Even hondas have that distributor problem, that happens very randomly, I had a 95 civic 2 months ago and I took it about 80 kms away from home. I tried to start it but it didn't, the distributor was dead and that cost me $500, later that month, i crashed it..black ice but with the money that the insurance gave me i bought the svx and i can say the svx is $10 more than the honda..I am paying $185 cdn for it monthly. The fact that this car is AWD, lowers the insurance alot.