View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 11:58 PM

Re: 92 SVX sway bar and tie rods

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWindows View Post
FYI, the Energy Suspension sway bar bushings linked above will NOT WORK FOR STOCK SWAY BARS.
Stock size is 17mm. The 22mm bushings that people are referring to are for Nevin's 22mm rear sway bar.
Go OEM for the inner tie rods and water pump. They cost as much or cheaper than aftermarket.
As for front endlink replacement, you can buy REAR endlinks for a 00-06 Mini Cooper and they will work.
Lastly, if going manual, hydro clutch is not that difficult compared to cable. The cable can also snap on you easily, and it's a $70 cable from Subaru.
Hmm. Thank you for informing me. I was not aware that was the case. I already have the bushing but I have not got around to purchasing the other parts I said I needed. Is there a swaybar I can get that will fit them or should I return them? As for the transmission I'm really not informed enough or have enough funds to even start considering that right now, but I do want to plan ahead and I do want to do it eventually. Currently just worried about it slipping between 2nd and 3rd gear when driving slowly.