View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 02:44 PM
Mr Soob

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX
The 2.5RS Tranny's probably only top out at around 140-145 or so. That is with the 4.11's or 4.44's...

The WRX Tranny provides the easiest swap with the best gearing (for me anyways) for crusing on the Highway. I still lost an average of about 2-3mpg after the 5MT swap though... Not sure if it is because the car is so much fun to drive now or if it is just that the engine is turning slightly higher RPM's...
Ok, so the 4.11 / 4.44 swap is still an option for those with 5MT? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I don't know about the final drives. I know that the WRX did have a 4.44 final - but you can still swap others in and out?
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178