View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Grand Poo-Bah

Send a message via AIM to halistan Send a message via MSN to halistan Send a message via Yahoo to halistan
Registered SVX
Does anyone know how to reach LAN? Hydra/TCU issues

I am still having issues getting the Hydra to work with my transmission. I had AWD Tuning install the Hydra, and the engine is running well but it won't shift out of first. If i go back to my old ECU, it shifts fine so the TCU must be looking for some signal from the ECU that its not getting and I need to figure out what it is missing.

Since Mike (longassname) has so much experience with both the ECU and TCU, i was hoping he would have some insight into this. If anyone knows how to reach him, please let me know. Thanks!!
All new and improved custom built engine with forged internals, lowered compression, upgraded cams and a stage III supercharger. AMR Engineering struts, Custom exhaust --All 3 Subaru cats removed, and replaced with 2 high flow mustang cats-- Cross-drilled & Slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines, bypassed stock Tranny cooler replaced with aftermarket B&M super-cooler, and a K&N drop in air filter.