View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 12:22 PM
Brock94SVX

well i know they clean the engine i work at the used car that i bought it at prior to it being cleaned..i emnt we (our dealership) bought it wholesale from the new car chain..(they weren't going to retail it due to its miles and..for whatever else reason (maybe they don't know the following of the car and the possible demand..) it was pretty clean (still dirty i just mean clean as far oil leaks and such) i didn't notice he oder unitl after i test drove it for two days (100 miles to San Fran) and then i smeled it.and the more i smell it the more it smells just a lil differnt than motor oil, so the idea of ATF/Power steering fluid seems possible..thought my mechanic has been so damn busy i was gonn ahave him look at the lines and such when he did the timming belt. so i'm still gathering all possible probms for him..i plan to print everyting from this site for him.. to review to give him an idea... again thanks so much for your imput everything no matter how minr is a help

and anyone in my area might be intersted in an autocross with a few other types of cars or just to get together? (norht cali sonoma/napa/SF area)

B-Roc