View Single Post
Old 06-01-2001, 02:08 PM
Dumba$$ Mechanic

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay
[BYes, I can. If you do a search on the Yahoo archive, you'll see a few times I've admitted, apologized and groveled. I've wiped the egg off my face, eaten my crow and gone on with it. That's the reason I am more careful of my replies, but, I won't guarantee I won't be wrong again, but will gladly admit it, and take my lumps, if proven so. Enjoy your visit to the TEE VEE Station. [/B]
I started stumbling up to the teevee station only to be accosted by several po-leece types saying I looked suspiciously like a *don* that walked around New York City in his bath robe. Now I only know one *don* and he's a dink, so I said okay, eddy just laffed and climbed in the car with me. (I didn't realize that they had moved the po-leece station!) It used to be six blocks away, today me and Eddy had to trek 4 miles or so home. I would have gone to where my wife works and got the SVX, (the new station is darn near next door), but as much as she loves to see me in the green robe and hairs all askew, I doubt her co-workers would appreciate the look!

Back to reality Aredub! You are one of the kindest people when it comes to helping new club members! Don't get so upset when you are wrong, you rarely are. You love your car, and you have gone to great pains to scan information for people and help in more ways than I probably could. I value your input above most anyone I have seen on either site...you're a purist too!

Now, having bowed and kissed his royal highness's zebra stripe clad bottom...can't we all just get along?