View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie
IMHO which doesnt count for much but.....

I cannot vouch for Jason's work as he has never done anything for me. I can say that he has helped me out in some binds where I needed a part fast and he got it to me fast for a very reasonable price. There have been heated exchanges of words in various threads in the past that definitely got out of hand, but Jason was not the only one responsible. There were several occasions where he was provoked pretty bad. I will not point at other members but it does not seem fair to PERMANENTLY ban Jason with zero ramifications to other members who are equally at fault.
You are 100% correct bobby. Except that this has happened before... he was banned for a week or two because of this same situation with someone else.... I and Ben have provoked him and I will not lie about it. Mostly for me it was to expose what I know about him to the public rather than attack him. The problem is, instead of approaching it as criticism, he takes it as a full on attack and in the end threatens people with e-violence and threatens to bring a gun toting mob to vineland to take care fo scammers Its not that he has these issues with other members, its that he takes it to extremes. Even if he had a 2 week break again, he would only use his wife's account to post like he did last time. Fair?? Maybe not completely... the right thing to do?? I cannot judge. Only time will tell

Tom