View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 04:05 PM

I actually have a very similar situation.

I recently bought a SVX. The previous owner had a company out here (SPD Tuning in Redondo Beach, CA) install a JDM transmission into the car. Shortly after buying the car, the transmission mount went out. I took it in to a transmission shop and they tried to fabricate an adapter bracket for the US mount but were unsuccessful.

So, I need to find this part as well. The part numbers are 41022PA110 and 41022PA120. The US Subaru dealers can't get them of course. I did a yahoo search and found a place that looks like they sell used ones (in Japan of course).

I'm going to call a dealer in Australia to see if they can get the part. If that doesn't work I'll try Japan. My wife speaks Japanese fairly well and we have a Japanese neighbor that can help out too.

I'm not sure what all had to be done to get the trans in there working. I emailed Mike Shields at SPD Tuning to get more info. I'm sure they changed out the front axles, the driveshaft, and the rear diff internals. But I'm not sure what else. The cross-member is probably different too...

Jim