View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 07:27 AM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Custom 165 shot Nitrous Kit 4 sale

I am selling my Nitrous kit that I had bought from Subafreak. I ran it twice with no real luck either time. The first time I didn't purge my fuel solenoids and ran really lean and backfired. The second time, my MAF was messed up due to the backfire so it didn't work well but it still pulled like nothing I have ever felt!! Either way, I will be selling this with or seperate from the stage2v5 ECU chip.

Kit contains a custom throttle body plumbed with hardlines by Subafreak pictured below

Also includes a purge solenoid that I added to the system

Comes with a 10lb tank and plenty of stainless steel hose to go back to the trunk. Tank brackets included

I will mark all of the wires so wiring will be a snap. Install is really easy if you have a good amount of car knowledge and since you are getting a full throttle body minus the sensors, it will make life that much easier for you. I am asking $700 for the kit w/o the ECU, $1000 with it. You will need to get another Z32 MAF for the Stage 2v5 and I am also selling it seperately as well. Please only serious questions

Tom