Thread: letting it out
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2002, 02:16 PM
SVXtc

letting it out

This car is really starting to tick me off. Everytime I get something fixed one or two more things go out? What is with this car. I really want to trick it out , but I have to keep paying money just so it gets me from piont A to point B. It is way overpriced to work on and most places that do work on it don't ge it right? I'm trying to decide what makes more sense. Paying anywhere from $100-$3000(rebuild) to keep it running or paying around $400 a month for a brand new sports car that has 300 horsepower, sequential sportshift, limited-slip differential, and stock 17" rims(Nissan Z). I don't want to get rid of my SVX but damn, I can't keep doing this. The car is unique, but eventually you have to face reality. This was one if not the first sports cars that Subaru built. With that comes lots of mistakes. I feel the only good about this car is its design, minus the fact the front end has a huge gap between the tire and wheel well compared to the back which really bothers me. I just needed to vent...