View Single Post
Old 12-31-2001, 07:46 AM
svxeno

Strobes

I saw a posting somewhere in here or there about having strobe(s) installed for tailgaters. I guess could be hooked up to the brake light circuit for auto activation. I wonder what the laws are for something like that. Now...(walking over and using a step ladder to get on the soap box)

SUV's aka Stupid Useless Vehicles, (for most of the people who drive them) with brush guards! Freekin BRUSH GUARDS!! Then, designer wheels!! I just don't get it. The most off road use they'll get is parking in the neighbors grass to make room for a cookout or something.

My last car was all but totalled by a Honda Passport with a brush card. She managed to brush a little more than $4000.00 worth of damage to my Sebring Coupe. (My previous Sebring Coupe)

Idiots like her ought to have to drive old grade school style "kickballs" with 4 wheels and a door just so they can't hurt or damage anyones stuff! Did I forget to mention she is/was uninsured at the time of the accident? The only injury I sustaned was a ruptured wallet. (Jumps off the soap box and mumbles sorry to be off subject)

Randy ii
(Not that I have an opinion or anything)