View Single Post
Old 05-21-2004, 12:36 PM
tancred

Yeah, well the story goes on, they ended up buying a junkyard SVX, so there was this red 95 with no ass sitting in the lot, so this dude with a fork lift comes by picks it up, takes it into the garage, they leave my what i can only assume is a "bottom end" on a horrizontal motor in my car, they swapped the "head?" and the pistons out, redid the gasket and all the seals and crap with new SUBY ****. So i got my car back, and i open my hood and i notice my motor isnt in where it was supposed to be, so i took it back had them put my motor back in the middle of the engine bay. Then they come back and tell me i have all broken motor mounts. LOL...I just shake my head take my keys and get the **** outta there, so i go to another suby dealershi-t, so i get there because my car starts throwing check engine lights, and hesitation only while in Over Drive, so im talking to this guy who is pretty cool, they take the SVX back and tell me withing 15 mins it has a blown tranny, I begin using explicatives that involve farm animals, this guys relatives, and sexual postiion some of you only dream about. So, I take my SVX and i drive it home, no noticable driving problems, only a stutter and refusal to hit power mode, so i take her home, reset my ecu, take it out and wail on it, it doesnt hesitate. It drives flawless for about 4 days after the reset then it begins again, reset ecu problem goes away. So i got a new TCU and ECU, put that in, same problem return the ECU and TCU. I happened to notice...which is rather lucky...that my Speedometer is 16 miles per hour off, i had to test the accuracey of the police speed box's....so i start thinking thats my problem that the crappy speedo pickup/sensor is causing the tranny to not know what gears to pick. Then power mode starts gettting stuck on, and i can drive around not even wot and cruise up to the shift point, was kinda nice. That came and went.....My poor car i swear....took it to a trans shop, they say its not a tranny issue, took it to a motor shop, its a tranny issue, took it to a tranny shop and they said its a stuck valve in the motor, took it to a motor shop, it has no 3rd gear. WTF! So i take my car out and i go thru the gears, max them out WOT, no slipping, no skipping, no problems....im so tired of stupid ****s who claim to have CAR FIXING G.E.D.'s im getting pissed off the SVX drives fine but i cant get on it..WTF....

Oh well, so its trying to get a new home at Dayle's LOT O'SVXEN.....