View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 07:42 PM
The Kind of Casual SVXer

Send a message via AIM to Weebitob
Registered SVX
What can I say, you're right. Like I said if it doesn't contribute or make any sense in contrast to how things work and transpire in this country, its nothing more than a rant. I do realize that much of the info the guy and asked and what you stated is public, even though I don't like how public ss#s are, and do respect that, to a certain extent. And they are probably a good insurance company since they nicely asked some of my info rather than just scrounging around for it themselves without us knowing. Even though like police they probably already have the info and might just be asking to see how honest my dad is. It just seems strange why they would ask about me without asking about other family members, perhaps they're looking for potential customers. When it comes down to it, I guess it just comes from my paranoia of reveling what is in my opinion personal info that can be used against me, or just reveling anything about myself unconditionally for that matter.

Or maybe the agents watching my dad just wanted to know what that red coupe me and my dad are driving.

Last edited by Weebitob; 06-14-2005 at 07:47 PM.