Thread: SVX Lunch
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 02:53 AM

Directions to Mona Vale from Canberra

Hey Chris in Canberra

Mona Vale is actually the suburb before Newport and Karin so aptly described this area as the 'natural breeding ground of the svx'... or something along those lines. We are talking about Pittwater- you may even get a glance of Lleyton and Bec!

Many, many svxs dwell in this region and you are guaranteed a sighting- even if they are not natives they often flock to these fertile grounds (eg Paulie comes every few weeks from elsewhere and parks in a prominent position at his friends in Mona Vale). White svx (owner unknown) has been sighted at the various beaches in the region by myself, Jason and Karin at diff times, black one a bit further north....the list goes on!

Look up 'where is' and you will find directions- basically driving from Canberra stay on the M5/ eastern distributor/ harbor tunnel. Go along military road, over the spit bridge, turn left and follow wakehurst parkway to the end (25 kms) and you will be at the start of Pittwater. Head straight up that road and you will find yourself in Mona Vale..... too easy I say!

If you leave Canberra at 9:30 then you should be there by 1pm (at the latest)and we can all meet up .... Newport claret crew, Chris & myself, Jason, Paulie (maybe), Blake (maybe). 6 would be so very cool! The drive from mona vale to st ives is great for speed and cruising.... dream on

Moshol