View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
probably next month sometime. This thread is to find out when people would like to have it

Tom
Is it AWD or SVX?? Find an Auto-X in the area and schedule it for that weekend. Also find a place the we can throw up a tent nearby. I'm willing to do a road trip.

I have a 'previous' commitment for Labor day and July 4th weeks. I can't really say weekends, since I will be busy all week. ( I do the driving events at both shows.)

The July 4th show is open to SVX! BIG party! Actually had (1) SVX there last year! I even got 'reprimanded' over my behavior in it! ( Thanks, O.T.!). It was ALL HIS fault!!

Tom, GET your FOOT off of MY right foot!

Well, I got 'reprimanded' at the Labor day show too, and O.T. wasn't even THERE!!

I can tell you what 'behavior' will get you in trouble at both shows!! Been there, done that!

I have been known to have 'too much fun', ( but have never been 'BARRED. from any place that I would go back to).

Hint; Butt darts, T!T darts are allowed, going fast when all the 'go-fast' games are over will get you yelled at! Also, mowing down the 'Handicapped parking' sign is LOW on the list of 'acceptable behavior'. ( I will be delivering a new post with BRIGHT YELLOW paint on it so it can be seen in the dark).

This concludes my 'list' for 07. There are other years that make 'Honerable mention', since I have been doing the sept show for over 20 years and the July show for 15.

It could be that I have been doing the driving events for so many years that they will cut me some slack since noone else wants to choke on tire smoke and bake in the sun for hours.....

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 02-05-2008 at 11:23 PM.