Thread: Budfreak Rules
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 09:05 AM

Re: Budfreak Rules

1 in 4 people are or have worked for cash. 40%+ people dip into there 401k. 1 in 7 home loans are failing. Times are bad. Its not about taxes being paid, its about surviving. Would be better to rob a bank, rather then working for cash? no of course not. You ever been hungry? ever been called by bill collectors? ever lost your house? If not, god bless you, but to commend those who aren't as lucky as you seems like a bad thing too.

I can't hired that guy, he works for cash, is like saying:
I need a new accountant because mine is screwing someone else's wife.
That banker don't respect me, so I'll never use that bank again.
Freds wife smokes a little pot at home in the evenings, so I'll make sure she never works at the school cafeteria again.
That homeless guy tore through my garbage can's, I'll make sure he never sleeps on my street again.
This guy lied to me, so I'll never trust anyone in his family.

Every business has people that commit sins, let just shut them all down too. The president had sex with a intern, so should we leave the country? Many great people that did great goods for humanity, had some great faults. It doesn't take away the great good they did.

Judgment is one of greatest faults of people, especially me. I judged Tom because in a email he told me Jason wasn't knowledgeable enough to do a good job on anything thats not simple. I always have loved the underdog, and I tried running to Jason defense. I just wanted to get a few hits in on Tom, and had no idea the thing would blow up like it did. IN fact Jason call me shortly after my initial post and asked me to remove the reference to Tom and I did. Jason was pissed at me, and probably still is. So I did have to tell him why (toms email).

Jason survives because of his mechanical ability. Tom's made it so far by his mechanical ability too. Lets only judge by that, cause thats what really matters. Its not about cash, its about the service offered, and what people can afford.

Now I feel like a big asshole, everyones pissed at me, and nothing good has come from it. I was planning on the reading meet, but now I'm afraid to show my face to any forum members. And I doubt I'll be posting again here.

I sincerely apologize to both Tom & Jason