Thread: Nds
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 03:13 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Matthewmongan
but i like that cop out . but on a serious note where do you work? you said you were in the industry.
I work for Volition as an artist. My team is wrapping up The Punisher right now.

Quote:
it would be nice if sony made a card or emulator so you can legaly use your computer as a ps2. same with xbox. im a minimalist i like everything in one box as small as possible, i would definately buy that over a seporate console.
Wait for the next generation. Things merge more and more.

Quote:
oh and is it illegal to "back up" wour media say dvds or music to a hard drive? i dont see the problem if your not distributing it and its for priviate viewing. i started backing my movies/music up when i got all my stuff stolen from my apartment. i dont have a dvd burner so i really can't do anything outside of my computer and an 8 gig iso file is a bit much to transfer over a P2P
As I understand it, with music you're allowed by law to make a backup. I think it applies to movies. I have no idea how it applies to games, actually. But since the game can only be played on the machine it was made for, and copies won't work on that machine (without modification to the console, which also breaks the license agreement), there's little reason to make a copy.

I understand your concern about theft. That's what homeowner's or renter's insurance is for.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE