View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 10:07 AM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
WOW!........My kids, my husband and my grandchild make me who I am. Everyone in my life knows they can count on me for anything, whether it be to watch their kids, money, one of my cars or something else I own. Sometimes I sit and wish I knew people that helped me like I help everyone else because sometimes I get TIRED. I get tired of caring for everyone else, I got tired of losing foster kids back to a terrible system, I get tired of keeping others kids, (last weekend I had TEN yes flippin TEN kids that werent mine) spend the night after we went skating! WHY, because they all wanted to because my house is fun! I even get tired of keeping my grandchild, shes 21 months and I have had he from Friday till late Sunday night since she was 5 weeks old. (oh shes my step sons kids so its not like shes even my BLOOD!) But I love her so much! I dont want to think of who her mother will let keep her if I dont! ITs like I have another kid all over again! And I had my tubes tied because I DIDNT want anymore! But things change in our lives, If I didnt say YES all the time, I would have more sleep, less headaches and stress. But thats who I am, I cant help it. It enables people to take advantage of me but I dont help others to get a pat, I do it because (for me) its the right thing to do.....<p>This thread is strange for here. And suprisingly I dont feel funny saying this stuff to people I probably will never meet! Anyways, have a great day! And be YOURSELF.

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black